- Adrenal extract supports adrenal gland function, which is also important for blood-sugar regulation. Take 500 mg two times a day on an empty stomach or as directed on the container.
- DHEA is often lacking in people with diabetes. If tests indicate that you have low levels, take 5 to 25 mg daily under a doctor’s supervision.
- Banaba leaf has been shown in animal and human studies to lower blood-sugar levels. Take 16 mg 3 times daily.
- Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng) has been shown in a study to help improve blood-sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes. Take 200 mg daily.
- Bitter melon (Momordica charantia) might help balance blood-sugar levels. Take 5 ml two times a day of the tincture form or 200 mg in a capsule form, three time daily of a standardized extract.
- Garlic (Allium sativum) is a crucial herb for the diabetic. It balances blood sugar and helps reduce your risk of heart disease as well as other circulatory disorders by improving blood flow, lowering high blood pressure, and reducing levels of “bad” cholesterol. Take 300 to 450 mg two times a day.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is yet another herb that stabilizes blood sugar. Take a product with an equivalent dosage of 15 to 50 grams daily.
- Evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) oil might help prevent and treat diabetic neuropathy. Take a product containing 480 mg daily of GLA (the active essential fatty acid in evening primrose).
- Teas made out of peppermint, chamomile, and passionflower all have soothing properties and encourage relaxation.
- Billberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) might help to prevent diabetic retinopathy and cataracts. Take 160 mg two times a day of a product standardized to 25 percent anthocyanosides.
Strange Fruit That "Destroys"
Diabetes ... read more
This Simple 3 Step Strategy Completely Reverses
Type 2 Diabetes In 28 Days! ... click here
Pages: 1 2