Bladder infections and urinary tract infections are much more likely to occur in men who have BPH. As urine flow is impeded and slowed down. bacteria are more likely to thrive and cause infection in the bladder and urinary tract. By reducing the prostate congestion and improving urination, saw palmetto treats the underlying condition that often leads to bacterial infection.
More Saw Palmetto articles
- What is Saw Palmetto
- Saw Palmetto Uses & Side Effects
- Saw Palmetto Acne Treatment
- Can Saw Palmetto Stop Baldness ?
- Saw Palmetto for Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, BPH
- Saw Palmetto and Bladder Infection
- Saw Palmetto for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Saw Palmetto Help Prostate Cancer
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)